Spinach Kebab recipe is one of the wonderful green-leafy vegetable prepared in a simple way. By following the easy preparation method, prepare this recipe at your home and enjoy its taste with your family members.
1 cup chopped and blanched spinach
1/4 cup hung curd
1 tsp whole cumin
1 tsp ajwain (carom seeds)
A pinch of asafoetida
Salt to taste
Olive oil to shallow fry
For the stuffing:
2 Tbsp roasted cashew nuts
1/2 tsp roasted pomegranate powder
2 tsp fresh coriander
A pinch of roasted cumin powder
Method of Preparation:
• Take a pan and heat oil in it. Saute whole cumin and ajwain.
• To it add spinach and asafoetida powder.
• Cook for few minutes and keep aside.
• For stuffing take roasted cashew nuts in a bowl and mix it with fresh coriander, roasted cumin powder and pomegranate powder.
• Take a separate bowl, mix the spinach mixture with the hung curd.
• Now add salt to it.
• Divide this mixture into equal portions, put the filling in the center and roll them into the shape of a kebab.
• Now shallow fry till they turn color and serve.
(And get your daily news straight to your inbox)
Oats sandwich is a quick breakfast recipe that can be prepared at your home. Oats are
Eggless marble cake is a delicious dessert recipe prepared by using milk, butter and
Chocolate malt milk shake is a simple drink prepared by using milk, chocolate ice cre
Daal makhani is a popular dish that tastes delicious. The combination of urad dal, bu
Heart health depends on the food we take. So, it is advised to take foods that help l
Chocolate Hazelnut Milkshake is a tasty drink prepared with nuts, cocoa powder and ch