During the monsoon season, people’s body odour is the most pestering issue which is caused due to excessive perspiration. Here are simple tips to fight against body odour.
• Reduce the odour through diet if possible by avoiding processed food.
• Using anti-bacterial talc will help combat sweat, odour and soggy feeling.
• Choose a best deodorant and body spray which last for long and have extra powerful fragrance.
• Many deodorants mask body odour, but only some of them actually fight bacteria. It is advisable to spray deodorants on your body not on clothes.
• The right body spray is also another factor which depends on your mood, occasion and the season. Prefer the right fragrance to enhance your personality and impression.
• However, do not use excess perfume since it will only aggravate the problem.
• Apply extra virgin coconut oil to your skin as the lauric acid in coconut oil kills bacteria, and makes smell better.
• Try to avoid foods with high sulfur content such as garlic and eggs as they are a definite culprit for those with body odour problems.
(And get your daily news straight to your inbox)
Tattooing is a kind of art that will stick in the body of person’s for life time. T
To look more attractive in a party, try make up your eyes with coloured mascaras. But
White heads spoil the beauty of face. Usually they develop when excess oil, bacteria
Smudge-free make up is one of the best things that every woman wants to have. Here ar